What User Data We Collect
When browsing the website and making purchases, we may collect any or all of the following information:
- Contact information you provide directly to us, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Shopping information, such as the items you purchase and browse, payment method and payment information, billing and shipping address.
- Account information, such as the contact and shopping information listed above as well as your account password, past orders, gift card balances, and saved payments information.
- Demographic information, such as age, birthdate, and ZIP code.
- Automatically collected information, such as internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and information about your browsing and shopping behavior. Additionally we track website usage data such as the date and time of visit or use, how navigation and search features are used, the pages and items viewed, and items purchased.
If you create an account, we will collect information about your purchases and payment methods as well as the shipping addresses you use and add to your address book in order to make future shopping experiences faster and more convenient for you. We do not keep credit card numbers on file.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To process transactions
- To fulfill your order and provide customer service
- To improve our services and products
- If you opt in to our newsletter, to send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To verify information for fraud prevention purposes
- To track traffic patterns and website usage
We do not share your information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Usage of this website outside the United States
If you are visiting the website from a location outside of the United States of America, your connection will be through and to servers located in the US. All information you receive from the website will be created on servers located in the US, and all information you provide will be maintained on web servers and systems located within the US. The data protection laws in the US and other countries might not be as those in your country. By using this website and / or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States of America to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.
Safeguarding and Securing Your Data
Precious Ghost is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Precious Ghost has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software including using a secure server and encrypting all payment information into our payment gateway providers’ database. It’s important to note that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents to ask us for a list of personal data we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This request can be made once a year, free of charge, for the prior calendar year. The notice will itemize the information collected along with the third parties and affiliates it was shared with, and the third parties and affiliates’ names and addresses.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. Feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to change this for you. Precious Ghost will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission, or unless required by law.
Updates to this Policy